Innovative data centre manufacturer, Datapod, will be showcasing their modular Data Centre 2.0 technology at the QuestNet Conference to be held on Australia’s iconic Gold Coast from 2-5 July 2013.
Datapod represents the new paradigm in modular data centre technology and Datapod will showcase how the education, science and research sector can leverage from the manufactured approach to data centre infrastructure and how to drive benefits for their university.
The benefits for the university sector include:
- Enhancing teacher outcomes and student experiences by deploying leading Data Centre 2.0 technology and enabling increased computing capacity,
- Driving down IT costs by deploying a modular data centre system that enables universities to ‘clip on’ extra capacity as data centre needs are required,
- Reducing the organisations carbon footprint by accessing leading energy efficient data centre technology,
- Enabling universities to be more responsive to change, exploit IT and de-risk data centre investment by leveraging from the manufactured and factory acceptance tested Datapod technology.
- Enable universities to create new revenue streams and capitalise on the trend to offer data centre and cloud computing services to external organisations.
Datapod Consultant Executive George Cvetanovski will lead the team heading to the Gold Coast.
Mr Cvetanovski said, “We are starting to see internationally how innovative universities are leading the way with modular data centre technology and by doing so they are delivering major benefits to their organisation and the science and research community, and we are working to deliver those benefits to institutions here in Australia.”
“The modular approach to data centre investment enables the university sector to de-risk their investment, and importantly, deliver a cost effective solution that lays the platform for future computing technology,” said Mr Cvetanoski.
For more information about the International Design Award winning Datapod System visit the Datapod Vimeo Channel or visit the Datapod Stand at QuestNet 2013 at the Royal Pines Resort.
Datapod is an innovative modular data centre manufacturer offering a complete site infrastructure solution. Our standardised data centre 2.0 approach offers class-leading performance and efficiency.
The modular Datapod System can be factory acceptance tested and delivered in three months and deployed in a week, delivering significant CAPEX and OPEX savings for our customers.
The building block flexibility de-risks capital investments by enabling customers to right-size, move and scale to meet changing requirements as their needs evolve.